Saturday, July 25, 2009

What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

hi



well im a guy so im not really into the blowdrying and flat ironing, and especially not into putting eggs into my hair.. im just looking for something i can do or buy (like a shampoo or conditioner) that will straighten my hair out.



thanks.



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

Get sunsilk anti poof. Buy the conditioner, shampoo , and hte gel. It comes in a blue bottle. It worked for me.



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

Just snip it off. It isnt going to change. I reccomend just clipping it all off.



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

Frizz Ease Serum by John Frieda is a miracle worker.



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

yeah its girly but herbal essances smoothing conditioner works well my sis has curly hair and it works on her and she doesnt like flat irons so it does work



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

If you want straight hair, get a relaxer monthly.



What can you do for wavy, frizzy hair?

well ok there is a shampoo called herbal essence dangerously strait and it works and also sometimes in the morning my hair will be kinda frizzy and i will put a little water on my brush and it makes my hair manageable

No comments:

Post a Comment