Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should

I have tried frizz ease, but it works only temporarily. In five minutes, you start to see frizz. I have also tried Redken, Sunsilk, Pantene, Treseme, Garnier, Dove and Loreal stuff. It does not work! I have also tried the dove frizz stuff, leave in treatments, deep conditioners. I do not want to use a flat iron, cause that will dry out and eventually damage my hair even more. I really need help.



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

John Frieda Frizz Ease.



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! i HAVE THE EXACT SAME HAIR! Sunsilk works for me. Have you tried the leave in conditioners? I have to use the green frizz LIC (leave in conditioner), blue LIC, along with pink LIC. IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! If you figure something out, let me know!



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

The best hair product on the market is Aveda.



www.aveda.com



Find your local store %26amp; stop in. The people who work there are trained and extremely knowledgable, they'll be able to tell you exactly what you should use for your specific hair type. All of their stuff smells sooooo good!!



As for a haircut, it really depends on the shape of your face. Go into a reputable salon %26amp; just tell the stylist to do whatever she thinks will flatter your face the most. Take a chance!! Good luck :)



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

i have the same hair too. im starting to accept that there is almost no solution. ive tried all that stuff too. my hair is really thick too, so it takes about an hour and a half to straighten my hair. i cant do that every day. even that doesnt work all the time though.



the product that has worked the best is Straight Sexy Hair Smooth and Seal. It's like an aeresol can. its still not the best though.



i dont know.



let me know if you come up with anything.



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

My hair is exactly as you described yours and i wash it with head and shoulders! this calms the frizz and makes it easier to get a brush through! also i use a product from Avon called dry end serum which is a gem! while the shampoo i use calms the rest of my hair, this particular product from avon calms the ends which are the real problem!!! hope i was some help!! and if you don't know anyone who sells avon then you can go to thier website Avon.com.au and request a rep and someone will call you!! good luck honey! my sympathy is with you, my hair used to be almost untamable



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

me too!! I use Infusium 23 spray leave in conditioner or Sunsilk leave in cream in the pink bottle (I use about 1 1/2 TBS).



The trick is to really work it in. And I keep my hair long because if I cut it short it looks really poofy. Wish I could have the haircut on my avatar, lol.



Also, I wash my hair with my daughters shampoo, Suave Smoothers. It does help but makes it kind of limp.



Always use a pick to comb your hair not a brush.



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

well im srry but u need a flat iron !!!!!Just ues hair spray and it wont dry out!!!duuhhhhhhhhhhhh



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

Try mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip, the REAL stuff). Get a good layer on your hair, wrap your head in a junky towel you don't mind staining, and read a book or watch a movie- you need to leave it in for at least two hours. Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo (I like the stuff from The Body Shop, especially the Olive Glossing Shampoo) and condition it with a protein-rich cream rinse. A warning- you will smell like a salad for at least a day, but it's worth it. Something in mayo just helps hydrate and shine your hair.



Get regular trims to help with dead ends that help contribute to dryness and frizz. DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR WITH A BRISTLE BRUSH! It will only make things worse. Try using a good-quality metal comb instead. If you can, find a neutral henna treatment- henna is great for your hair, and the neutral ones won't change it a funny color. Also try taking B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin E, calcium and Borage oil supplements. (Please PLEASE check with your doctor before taking the Borage oil in case you're allergic or there's medication you take that might react negatively!) Good luck!



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

i hav the EXACT same hair.



it doesnt matter what kind of haircut u get, cuz it will not lessen the poof, dryness, waves, or frizz. but, u should cut it like up to your shoulders cuz then it will be easier to manage.



my tips are



1. dont shampoo/condition ur hair as much



2. just keep your hair natural, and dont use very many products, eventually your hair will get better.



3. don't straighten it unless its absolutely horrible, cuz it really does damage your hair.



4. if nothing else works, and if you are desperate enough, just perm straighten your hair, then it will not be at all poofy, dry, wavy, or frizzy.



hope i helped



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

u noe wat.....1 of my relative had d same kinda hair.......she 1st went 2 a loreal professional n d professional gave her a lorael conditioner,,,,,n shampoo.



wenever she is shampoin she uses dat.................or sunsilk yellow!!



after dat she applies vinegar over her hair n rinses it well.



u wont belive 1st she had so dry hair ...............but now it has becum much....much...much better.



u just try it out.........u 'll c d change........im damn sure.



n ya shampoo ur hair twice a week!!



by d way all d best.



if u wanna go 4 chemicals den go 4 reboundin



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

i usually recommend frizzease from john frieda but it doesnt work to you so i recommend paul mitchell. get his super skinny serumn, it softens up hair like a breeze! it gets youyr hair frizz free and shiny and as healthy as can be!



wishing you great hair!



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

My hair type is like u! and I recommend u Cliven 7vitamins restructuring mask 4 dry and damaged hair. it works VERY GOOD!!! It makes ur hair soft %26amp; easy to comb from its root %26amp; penetrate deeply into the hair adding strength to its weakened structure! I use it twice a week! %26amp; I promise that it'll work! sometimes our hair is dry and fly away cuz of hair losses but sometimes the reason is ur genes that u can't change it ! but if u have hair loss at first try to find the reason of it then you will find the solutions simple! i tried many things on my hair! but the only sloutions were vitamin B %26amp; calcium !!!



(http://www.cliven.net/)



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

The haircut, let ur hairstylist tell u.



But here is a remedy to repair hair



Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



I have poofy, dry, long, wavy, frizzy hair. What kind of haircut should I get? What products should I use?

I've got the same problem...i would suggest getting long layers because you can curl your hair and straighten it too..use vo5 hot oil it will moisturise your hair. I knw you dont want to use a flat iron but if you get long layers and use the oil your hair would bea lot easier to manage so you can straighten your hair or curl it using the irons-but not too much

No comments:

Post a Comment