Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I make curly hair wavy?

I have tight curls......and plez tell me what to do WITHOUT damaging it....like...blow drying it......or sumthin......



PLEASE AND THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!



How do I make curly hair wavy?

ok



wet ur hair and condition it A LOT



then



braid it TIGHT the tightest way u can



take it out in the morning



then u can curl it a little then hair spray it use mouse



and thats it



wala



or just get the menza curler it looks natural but is bout 200$



How do I make curly hair wavy?

I have curly hair too...it's sorta thick fuzzie loose spirals....basically a pain in the ***. What I do to get those sexy loose waves is this:



I blow dry my hair straight with my head flipped over. Then I use a good curling iron and I wrap little sections around the barrel for a few seconds (5 or so). I usually wrap the hair in one direction and then the other direction the next section.



I haven't tried this yet, but I've read that if you spray sea salt and water mixture into damp hair, it helps give a natural beach hair look. When I get the salt I'll try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment