Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

dude ur talking about SCRUNCHY HAIR!



lol



kayyy



this is what u deww:



if ur hair is naturally straight, then get a culing gum/wax



theres one by bedhead thts good



if its natuarally curly/wavy then start=]:



1-shampoo and condition ur hair



2-get moose/gel



good brands:



-pantene's new line of texturize products



-tresemmme curly



-aussie



-ganrier XXL



3-w/ ur moose/gel hold yuor hari at about a 40 degree anglelol cant explain) start from the bottom and "crunch" ur hair upwards as if ur squeezing it. make sure ur hair is damp while u do this



4-get hairspray



good brands



-aussie



-garnier XXL



-suave



USE HARD HOLD PRODUCTS



4-finish off with hairspray, spray all over



5-VERY IMPORTANT:



DO NOT BRUSH/COMB HAIR AFTER THIS UNLESS U WANT 2 LOOK AS IF U'VE GOT ELECTICUTED!



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

Mousse then hairspray.



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

have u tried braiding it after a shower or bath in two braids?



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

i noe wut u mean..ive been trying to get that fer so long but my hair's too long n heavy



take a shower but when u get out dont blow dry it...immediately scrunch it a little with the towel and then massively sspray with hair spray or gel ur hair and keep scrunching it (up n down motion)



hope this helps! if not reply back



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

Make your hair wet and put mousse in it and scrunch it.



Your hair has to be wet first, otherwise it won't look good.



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

you scrunch your hair with a strong hold gel



wash your hair, comb it gently (don't use a brush!!), then wrap a towel around it for like 15 min. That will get most of the water out without you rubbing which causes fuzz. Then flip your head upside down and scrunch gel into it...if you have time use a blow drier on low heat and low air to quicken the drying process. I personally don't like it... it makes my hair feel dirty to me but really comes down to preference not opinions.



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

If you have the attachment that goes on the end of your hair dryer (diffuser). . . use that and gel or Aussie scrunching spray and as you dry your hair, use the blow dryer and scrunch your hair- like push the blow dryer from the ends to your scalp . . . and then when it's dry or almost dry, use some super hold hairspray and scrunch with your hands after you spray it . . . my hair is super straight, and this works for me . . .



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

alot of mousse and a TON of hair spray!!!!



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

it depends on if you already have some wave in your hair, if it is straight right out of the shower, good luck you will need curlers first then alot of hair spray and mousse



How do I get my hair wavy? like that crunchy almost wet look?

After you get out of the shower towel dry your hair(just get the excess water out of it) after that put a lot of gel in your hair then like scrunch it in your hands then let it dry!

1 comment:

  1. ***********READ PLZ READ**************

    Perm your hair at the local Walmart and then by moose (if u dont already have some) and aply to your hair strand by strand if this doesnt work then call me a monkies uncle.

    ReplyDelete