Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

I have kinda straight with a little natural wave hair



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

Yea I have really straight hair so I use bumble and bumble products..they are good for your hair..and to hold up curls..not to expensive..but you can try Aveda volumizing tonic ....



You can also go to their website and they tell you step by step on how to curl and keep your hair curly and wavy...go to products and then click on curl conscious:



http://www.bumbleandbumble.com



this website can also be helpful:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/ht...



hope I helped...I know its kinda hard to get straight hair to curly..



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

Don't brush your hair when you get out of the shower, and when it's still wet spray some hairspray in it and scrunch it until it's dry.



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

Get a shower at night, put a bit of product in it, then sleep on it wet.



or scrunch it when you get a morning shower and put a mild gel in your hands when you scrunch.



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

well obviously you can get a perm or curl your hair and then run through it with your fingers to get a more natural look and use mousse or curling gel i do it every morning it takes only like 10 minutes



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

all you have to do is braid it, it works for me



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

What I do is take a shower then towel dry it a little, then I put it in a messy bun and don't comb it. I leave it in over night, and the next day at around noon or whatnot, i take it out and i get natural curls. spray a little hairspray in it and its all good.



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

I have natural curly hair so I don't have a problem. I don't really think there is something you could do to make it curly. Maybe you should try and get a perm. Good luck



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

perm it!



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

sounds just like me. I have a shower, let it stop dripping, brush it when i is partially dry eg. not going to drip water everywhere, and then tie it i plaits.



You have to do it when your hair is wet though. Then i sleep with my hair in plaits. I usually have 2 plaits and it increases the wave and looks really nice.



xo



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

(ahh... oh how i wish i had natural hair like that)



well you could braid into like 2 or 4 parts when



your hair is damp and a little wet. oh and then when



you wake up the next day, unbraid it but dont brush it!!



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

After shower, put curlers at the ends of your hair.. Or if you wanna fully wavy, put the curlers in a side way (horizontal).. Blow dry then apply mousse or styling cream to hold the curls.. =p I got wavy/curly hair so no prob with that =p! Good Luck!!!!!



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

scrunch it, lotsa gel, or mouse... :)



i'd love to have straight hair lol



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

Wash you hair and then let it air dry, don't blow dry it! Then when it's quite dry but a little wet, curly it and put a whole lot of hair spray and that night don't wash your hair!



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

I advise you to use MOUSSE. =) For curls. It doesn't empty your wallet, and it has a good outcome. You should buy the one with more volume and blow dry (well..it works for me...but my hair is naturally curly, but it gives me a lot more volume)



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...



If you don't have a small budget, use a curling iron or even a flat iron (yes a straightener =])



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...



http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI



http://pursebuzz.com



How can I get wavy/curly hair daily?

let it grow



usually grows v v curly if left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment