Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I get my hair soft, volumized, and wavy?

What hair products should I use, how should I brush it... I don't always have time to blow-dry!



How do I get my hair soft, volumized, and wavy?

I use sunsilk, blonde bomb-shell, and they make it for brunettes too, DONT USE CONDITIONER WITH IT. beleive it or not without conditioner it is softer, has more volume and life!



it is great! hope this helps you!



really, try it



How do I get my hair soft, volumized, and wavy?

what i do.. i get out of the shower and let my hair air dry. i dont brush it or anything. since its still a little moist i tie it up in a loose bun for like 20 min, and when i take it down i have waves. then i clip my bangs back or wear a ribbon bow. something cute...also.. you could do it the night before and tie ur hair up.. then in the morning it will be COMPLETELY dry and youll have tighter curls/waves. it will look prettyy



How do I get my hair soft, volumized, and wavy?

i use the yellow Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner. its the volume one. what i do when i get out of the shower is blow dry my hair upside down and just keep brushing it upside down a lot. my hair is always bouncy and has volume. its really hard to find something that give u volume. Herbal E. gives u softness in your hair too. i also like Sunsilk and Aussie. but Herbal E. leaves your hair smelling great, soft, and volumnized. good luck!



How do I get my hair soft, volumized, and wavy?

I swear by Bumble %26amp; Bumble products-



The Thickening Spray works wonders (I have very fine hair but you would never know). I also use the curling creme- they have 2 different versions (depending on your hair type) It閳ユ獨 lightweight, smells good and will add soft curls.



Find a salon that carries B%26amp;B and buy the tiny (travel size) bottles to try. The price is definatly worth it and the bottles last me a while (I use both products daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment