Monday, July 27, 2009

How to get better curls with bad frizzy wavy/curly hair?

Hair products alone don't help much. Would a curling iron help or make the poofy frizz problem worse? Would it be better to straighten and then curl? Thanks in advance for answering!



How to get better curls with bad frizzy wavy/curly hair?

i have the same problem.



when i wear my hair curly, i put leave-in conditioner



and mousse and some hair spray.



it keeps my hair from getting frizzy and poofy.



but if i straighten it, i straighten my hair first and curl it.



it gives me prettier curls.



How to get better curls with bad frizzy wavy/curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair that seems to have a mind of its own. What is extremely important for me, is using a bit of hair serum (like john frieda) and some leave-in conditioner (you can use a bit of your normal conditioner instead). I like my curls to be natural and not feel crunchy, so I stay away from products like mousse. I use a great hair gel (loreal studio melting gel) which I put a little on while my hair is wet. As my hair dries, I add the gel accordingly. I think the gel is a lifesaver because it doesn't make your hair feel like it has a bunch of product in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment