Monday, July 27, 2009

I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

I keep tying it up in a ponytail and my friends tell me to stop doing the same hairstyle everyday. I am really clueless when it comes to beauty and hair . I would really appriciate your help .



P.S Since I'm asking a question already I guess I'll ask another one . Which face wash do you recommend ?



I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

For defined waves: Use a moisturizing conditioner. While hair is damp, apply a handful of mousse to your hair. To apply: flip your head over until you can kiss your knees. Squirt mousse into your hand, and run it through your hair. Don't neglect the sides and front. Flip back up and scrunch your hair in your hands as it dries. It will keep the wave but make it defined.



For a straight style: use a moisturizing conditioner. After hair is dry, spray heat protectant into hair. Put your hair into a ponytail, but leave some hair out at the bottom, hanging onto your neck. Use a flat iron to straighten that hair. Then, redo the ponytail and leave more hair out, straighten it. Do this repeatedly until all the hair is done.



For a cool summer updo: Put your hair into the usual ponytail, then take sections of the ponytail and twist them against your head, then pin them with a bobby pin. You can leave some of the ends sticking out for a more casual look. Mist with a little hairspray.



I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

well if your like me you cant stand it down so i would try some fancy buns like the french roll or messy bun and the best face wash to use is anything from oil of olay it isnt just for older people i have used it since i was 15 years old it helps keep your skin from getting acne and keps it moisturized and controls oils i love it



I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

pin them up or just comb them.



no idea about face wash.



I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

i have the same type of hair too. to solve my problem, i simply rebonded my hair. but when the effects wear off, i use a hair straightener to straighten out my hair sometimes. you can also use a cute headband or hairclips to pin up unruly hair, or tie little mini braids in your hair. i think websites like www.seventeen.com has tips too.



i usually use face wash with micro-beads for the exfoliating effect, like biore products.



I have black , medium lenght hair and it is wavy . I don't know how to still my hair.?

I too have naturally wavy hair which tends to have a course texture. Unfortunately, you need to spend a little money to get the best results.



Firstly, if you spend time blow drying your hair straight, use a little silicone / kerastase oil to smooth it and give it more shine. Too much will just make your hair oily.



If you're keeping it wavy, use a hair mousse with a conditioning agent in it. Scrunch with your fingers and your set!



Other wise, gently brush out any knots whilst still wet and tie into a plait. Or stick to your ponytail, but try different partings at the front. Or get bangs. Hair mousse for any unruly curls!!!



As for a face wash, it all depends on your age and skin type. If you go to a department store with lots of different brands, most of the houses have consultants who offer free advice. And actually going in helps the consultant evaluate your skins needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment