Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

Okay my hair is naturally straight but the hairdresser back in August, I believe got a pair of special scissors to make it more like thick, idk how else to put it. My hair would normally lie flat around my face (goes down to the top shoulders) but now out of the shower it gets like thicker and less straight if I cut off my ends and like half an inch will it get naturally straight again?



Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

only the angels know things like that



anyway, I'm lookin for a woman, god help me



Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

same here chick! does'nt it suck?



Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

It sounds like she used texturizing shears. You need to let your hair keep growing and get a blunt cut at the bottom only, and eventually your hair should be straight again



Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

How did she cut it to make it thick? They have scissors to thin hair out. My hair is very thick and naturally straight and I have my hair dresser do this from time to time. I'm sure once it all grows out and the old ends are cut it will be back to normal.



Hair natuarally straight, made wavy?

She most likely used a razor on the ends.



If your hair is naturally straight, then yes it should turn straight again if you cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment