Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm biracial and I have big weird wavy/kinky hair; I want my hair to look like Kimora Lee Simmo

My hair is pretty much like this girl's, but less coarse and not as big



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/images/WWD_c...



I'm not sure if I really want to relax it. Anywho, I really love the way this type of hair looks...



http://www.think2wice.org/wp-content/upl...



http://images.forbes.com/media/lists/53/...



http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/24/77...



I already know that Kimora wears a weave since her real her is a big past her chin. Anywho, I have no problem getting a weave but.. I'm completely against the whole glue weave thing. So I might have to get it sewn in? Help? I'm confused. XD



I'm biracial and I have big weird wavy/kinky hair; I want my hair to look like Kimora Lee Simmons, help?!?

Do not relax it, it wil be dry and could start breaking off. Straighten it and put hot rollers in it... or go to the salon like the the girl obove me said. If you want something that is quick I would suggest a half wig. You part your hair in the front from ear to ear, put the hair in the back in a pony. There is combs in the front and back of the wig that help it stay in place.. you put the wig on over the back of your hair and blend the front part of your hair in with the wig! look it up on youtube or google... But otherwise, yeah a weave would be a great compromise, but since you have such nice long hair you should definately flaunt it!



I'm biracial and I have big weird wavy/kinky hair; I want my hair to look like Kimora Lee Simmons, help?!?

Go to a salon and ask them to hot curl your hair. It's temporary and it comes out exectly like that. Plus its cheap!!! Make an appointment first. From experience. DONT RELAX YOUR HAIR PLEASE!!!



I'm biracial and I have big weird wavy/kinky hair; I want my hair to look like Kimora Lee Simmons, help?!?

you have nice hair, i think if your brain it and wet it, then let it dry, you may achieve kimora's look!



I'm biracial and I have big weird wavy/kinky hair; I want my hair to look like Kimora Lee Simmons, help?!?

get your hair flat ironed.

No comments:

Post a Comment