Thursday, July 23, 2009

The bangs of my hair are too wavy and piecey, how do keep the hairs together so that i dont have sin

I'm a male and i have my hair over my forehead all going to one side. I blow dry my hair and use a little wax. What happens, is that the bangs separate and start to wave, and the front almost starts to look like the Superman curl! how do i do it, so that my hair in front when i push it all to one side, it sticks together?



The bangs of my hair are too wavy and piecey, how do keep the hairs together so that i dont have single strand

Yes, use a flat iron. My 16 year old son with long, thick curly hair uses one. The chicks love his hair!



The bangs of my hair are too wavy and piecey, how do keep the hairs together so that i dont have single strand

this is a kinda of metro/gay suggestion but....try straightening ur hair, the bangs neways.

No comments:

Post a Comment