Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have wavy, thick, nomal hair, how do I make it shiny so it looks less dry?

Hye, my haisr after two days of not being washed looks oily, but otherwise looks dry, cuz it's cut in layers which make it look a bit like a rope. It feels soft by touch, if that's a help. Loreal's Professional Liss Extreme really hepls but it's way out of budget here in India. Please tell me what to do



I have wavy, thick, nomal hair, how do I make it shiny so it looks less dry?

I have thick, wavy (colored) hair, too.



A great, and very inexpensive, conditioner is Suave. The Professional product line of Suave is great. All of these conditioners are great. I use Suave Humectant. It's cheap and really makes your hair soft and shiny. I read once that the Suave Professional line makes your hair feel the best compared to other products.



Mixing honey in with your conditioner is another tip that I found on www.forum.longhaircommunity.com:



The writer says: "I've just conditioned my hair with a mixture of conditioner and honey (for the first time). I mixed 2 parts conditioner to 1 part honey and then treated it just like normal conditioner. It wasn't sticky when I put it on my hair, and it rinsed out just as easily as plain conditioner does. My hair isn't dry yet, but already seems to be softer and silkier." (Aliban)



And Glitterati writes: "I mix honey in with my conditioner (honey's pretty hard to work with on its own, I find), apply it, leave it in for a couple of minutes, and wash out. It makes my hair SO soft and shiney. Also, if you have curly hair, it helps the curls curl better."



See for yourself.



I have wavy, thick, nomal hair, how do I make it shiny so it looks less dry?

use as deep conditioner once a week



and turn the water to all the way cold



before you get out of the shower and it



will make it look shinier.



I have wavy, thick, nomal hair, how do I make it shiny so it looks less dry?

just apply dove moisturizing conditioner to the hair.



I have wavy, thick, nomal hair, how do I make it shiny so it looks less dry?

wash ur hair normally then use indian coconut oil its da best makes ur hair shiny so tehn its not greasy trust me it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment