Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

Me too! What I do is, though it may sound weird, shower in the middle of the night. When I get up at about 3 AM I am wide awake, so I take a shower and go to bed. When I wake up, my hair is mostly dry so I hit it with a blow dryer and then flat-iron it. I have layers and long bangs, and it looks so good flat-ironed. Do the same! Get layers! Get long bangs! They're really in style.



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

Half a poney tail.



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

An Afro



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

put it up over your sh older ,, looks good like that;



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

Just wear it down shoulder length hair is the style now.



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

straighten it thats what i do and it looks good but if you dont like that then you could always but in the half thing or scrunch it like my friend does. and get side bangs if you dont already have them.



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

MAKE IT LIKE KEIRA KNIGHTLY



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

Get an curling iron or just use hot rollers to enhance the wavy hair. If you get a curling iron you can also create quick flicks which will add body to your hair, and it is something you can do quickly if you are in a hurry. Add a cute or sparkly hairpin on a night out. You can get good curling irons/hot rollers between $40 - $70 dollars, depending on how much you want to spend.



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

get layers. easy to deal w/



I have wavy shoulder length hair.. how should i style it ?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,



Hot oil massages Fruit pack for hair,- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment