Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ok,i'm doing something wrong. my hair is naturally wavy,and i hate it. Whenever i straighten it

Seriously. i have a paul brown straightener,



I use herbal esscences None Of Your Frizzness shampoo and conditioner, i get out, dry my hair, then straighten my hair in sections and use mathew james spray before i straighten to hold it. is this right?



because,like,honestly,within about 2 hours it goes CRAZY.



i need serious help guys:).



Ok,i'm doing something wrong. my hair is naturally wavy,and i hate it. Whenever i straighten it, it goes WAVY.

Well first off do you live in a humid climate? That'll do you in for sure.



Make sure nothing you're using has alcohol in it. Try to find products that have silicone in them. Or glycerine at the very least.



I have super curly thick hair and I used John Friedas frizz ease serum after I blow dry. Then use my cheapo ceramic tools straightener on small pieces. It takes more time but def works.



Have you used any Fructisse products? I just started and I love them!



Also does your straightener get hot enough for your hair texture? I never thought I could use anything other that a glorified hot comb to straighten my hair until I found one that made it past a certain temp.



Ok,i'm doing something wrong. my hair is naturally wavy,and i hate it. Whenever i straighten it, it goes WAVY.

I have naturally wavy hair, too!!



Could b humidity!!



Alright, this is wat I do. I wash my hair with natural conditioner, I let it air-dry (hairdresser hint) after applying gel throughout my hair. Then, I pull my hair back in a clip. I straighten small sections, pulling a part down @ a time. Use a ceramic straightener (hairdresser hint) Then, I apply anti-frizz spray throughout my hair (salon stuff works best.)



I then brush it out. Keep anti-frizz with u!! SO... u can use it when u need it!!



Bya! It owrks for me!!



Ok,i'm doing something wrong. my hair is naturally wavy,and i hate it. Whenever i straighten it, it goes WAVY.

I have straight hair and I would love to have wavy hair! It softens up your face.



Ok,i'm doing something wrong. my hair is naturally wavy,and i hate it. Whenever i straighten it, it goes WAVY.

Hair absorbs the moisture out of the air and this make the wave come back. Try different products and finish your hair off with hair spray. The idea is to block the moisture in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment